shipping returns kitchensonline
All orders are shipped via various carriers across the country on skids/pallets. Individual pieces may be shipped via express carrier. SHIPPING: standard transit time typically are 5-21 days. As this is not always the case, Kitchen Liquidators is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any delays or costs associated with regards to shipping times. Do not schedule any installation work until all item(s) have arrived.
All invoices must be paid in full prior to processing/shipping. For Residential address’ the shipping company will contact you in advance to schedule delivery.
Free shipping charges cover one (1) delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charge(s) for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
- A lift gate is included FREE of CHARGE for residential deliveries.
- No specific appointment time(s) are given for delivery of items. An “all-day” window for delivery is assumed unless noted from a representative.
- The carrier/driver is NOT RESPONSIBLE for unloading your items or helping in anyway.They are not insured for this service. The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with lift gate services if applicable. Make sure you have the required extra help you need to unload.
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances
- A responsible party (18 years or older) must be present to inspect inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the bill of lading.
- Do not reject damaged items. Please contact us at 877-781-6903 immediately to file a claim.
A “Fill Date” may not be available for your item(s) and therefore would not have a ETA date assigned. Your items will arrive when in stock and no additional shipping costs will be incurred to the purchaser. You may choose to substitute your item(s) or receive a refund for the item(s).
A shipping ETA does not necessarily mean the item(s) will arrive at that time. This is just an estimated date of arrival. As shipping is available coast-to-cost, weather, unions and other labor forces are factors for importing and shipping schedules. Kitchen Liquidators is not responsible for any delays, damages or costs occurred to any home/job/project because of out-of-stock, unavailable or backordered item(s) and/or delivery schedules. These situations are completely out of the control of Kitchen Liquidators, and you agree not hold Kitchen Liquidators liable in these situations.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
- All returns must be shipped by customer within 7 days of receiving shipment.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments and costs associated.
- All returns must be authorized by Kitchen Liquidators Inc. prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an request to claims department.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging to receive credit. No credit on installed or assembled cabinets.
- NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS, Special Order items, accessories such as touch-up kits, roll-outs, glides, hinges, handles, trims, toe-kicks, moldings, fillers or panels.
- Returns/Replacements are not shipped express, and will be sent when claims are finalized and approved.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 50% RESTOCKING/PROCESSING FEE.
For any questions please contact Kitchen Liquidators 1-877-781-6903 or contact us here.